Experience Adventure at Monkey Trunks in New Hampshire and Maine
Check back in 2014 for our hours & pricing!
Monkey Trunks began in June 2008 in Chocorua/North Conway in the White Mountains of New Hampshire. The goal was to create an adventure experience that would be fun for all ages. The course provides exciting challenges at up to 65 feet from the ground.
The popularity of Monkey Trunks was so overwhelming that two more locations in vacation regions followed: in oceanside Saco/Old Orchard Beach, Maine (May 2011), and in New Hampshire’s Lakes Region at Weirs Beach/Laconia (July 2011). Each course provides similar excitement for its visitors.
All Monkey Trunks locations provide courses that are appropriate for ages, experience levels and even those who have a few nerves prior to starting the challenge. Staff puts safety first to ensure that all guests have a memorable visit.
Come see why tens of thousands of visitors have monkeyed around in New England!
Monkey Trunks Kids' Courses at all 3 Locations!
- Smaller scale for our littlest monkeys. Our kids' platforms are approx 6' off the ground.
- Kids' courses have 6-8 challenges, all with an 80' zipline at the finish!
- All kids' course participants must be able to reach 4' above their heads, standing flatfooted.
- All kids' course participants will have to pass a ground school safety class.
- Adults are not allowed on the course, but are welcome to stay on the ground for encouragement and pictures! Parents must remain on the property while their children are using the course.
- Check back in 2014 for our hours & pricing. There is no time limit and participants should allow for 2 hours to complete the course.
Monkey Trunks is proud to be an active member of:
Lakes Region Tourism Association
Mt Washington Valley Chamber of Commerce
Greater Portland Convention and Visitors Bureau
Maine Tourism Association
White Mountains Attractions
Lakes Region Chamber of Commerse
Meredith Area Chamber of Commerse