Monkey Trunks in Chocorua, NH, offers adventure for visitors young, old and everyone in between!
Directions to Chocorua Monkey Trunks
Monkey Trunks in Chocorua, NH, offers adventure for visitors of all ages. New in 2012, we have converted all three of our courses (formerly known as the Mini-Monkey, King-Kong and Jungle) into one complete experience. Participants begin with ground school and receive a safety instruction on how to navigate through the course. They then move on to the Green course to demonstrate they have the ability to properly use their Smart Belays. After completing these two stages, participants will progress through the levels of the courses in order of Blue, Silver, Red and Black – each level becomes progressively more challenging!
We encourage monkeys to challenge themselves, but to stay within their physical limits. If you had a tough time completing a level, keep in mind that the next one is more difficult! After completing a level, participants cannot go back to the beginning. This course generally takes about 2-3 hours to complete in full. There is no time limit while using the course. We encourage you to move through each level at your own pace and enjoy every challenge. However, once you complete a level, you must move on to the next one; you are not allowed to go back to the beginning and start over.
What To Expect at Monkey Trunks Chocorua:
- 8 ziplines over and through the trees
- Challenges that include swinging beams, tightropes, rolling logs, hanging tires, cargo nets and more!
- Enjoy all of these activities as low as 10 feet and as high as 55 feet off the ground!
Requirements to monkey with us:
- Standing flat-footed with arms extended above your head, you must be able to reach 5’9”; children who can reach 5’4” may participate on the courses as long as they are accompanied by an adult (18 years or older).
- Weight limit: 250 pounds
NEW for 2013 - Monkey Trunks Kids' Courses at all 3 Locations!
- Smaller scale for our littlest monkeys. Our kids' platforms are approx 6' off the ground.
- Kids' courses have 6-8 challenges, all with an 80' zipline at the finish!
- All kids' course participants must be able to reach 4' above their heads, standing flatfooted.
- All kids' course participants will have to pass a ground school safety class.
- Adults are not allowed on the course, but are welcome to stay on the ground for encouragement and pictures! Parents must remain on the property while their children are using the course.
- The price for the kids' course is $29. There is no time limit and participants should allow for 2 hours to complete the course.
Monkey Trunks offers affordable and reasonable admission costs to its three attractions in northern New England.
The 2013 season is now in full swing! We will be open to monkeys 7
days a week starting June 22!
Below is the pricing
information for Monkey Trunks Chocorua:
May 25th - June 16th = $39
June 22nd - Season's End = $49
Book right now online or call (603) 367-4427 before your spot gets filled!
Call now for great group rates!
Directions to Monkey Trunks – Chocorua, NH
Monkey Trunks is located at 1853 Chocorua Mountain Highway, Chocorua, NH 03886.
From Boston / south:
Follow Route 1 North out of Boston, and then join I-95 North toward Portsmouth.
Just before Portsmouth, I-95 will fork and take Route 16 (sign posted for White Mountains)
Follow Route 16 North toward Conway for about 1.5 hours. Route 16 becomes White Mountain Highway.
Just after Chocorua Village, you will pass Chocorua Lake on the left and the Patchwork House on the right.
Monkey Trunks is immediately on the left-hand side of Route 16 opposite the Mad Planter Farmers Market and can be easily identified by the tall wooden tower.
From White Mountains / Canada / north:
From North Conway, take Route 302 to Route 16. Follow Route 16 through Conway.
Keep south on Route 16 (White Mountain Highway). In about 8 miles, you will see the World Fellowship Center on the left.
Monkey Trunks is on the right after the Tamworth town sign and opposite the Mad Planter Farmers Market.
View Larger Map
All visitors who would like to monkey around on our zipline and ropes course must fill out a waiver to participate in the fun at Monkey Trunks.
Adult Disclaimer - Chocorua, NH
Child Disclaimer - All locations