Monkey Trunks in Weirs Beach, New Hampshire
Directions to Weirs Beach Monkey Trunks
Monkey Trunks in Weirs Beach, NH, offers adventure for visitors young, old and everyone in between!
You can’t get more fun than being located directly next to Funspot! Our Monkey Trunks course in Weirs Beach offers the perfect spot to release a little energy – as well as your inner monkey. The higher you go, the more challenging the course becomes! You will begin with ground school and receive a safety instruction on how to navigate through the course. While here, you will learn how to use our state-of-the-art Smart Belay System. After completing this instruction course, you will start on the Green level of the King Kong course. After progressing through this level, you can continue to challenge yourself as you move up onto the Blue and Black levels.
We encourage monkeys to challenge themselves, but to stay within their physical limits. If you had a tough time completing a level, keep in mind that the next one is more difficult! There is no time limit while on the course. We encourage you to move through each level at your own pace and enjoy every challenge. People generally spend 2-3 hours in total while at our facilities.
What to Expect at Monkey Trunks Weirs Beach:
- 48 challenges that include swinging beams, tightropes, rolling logs, hanging tires, cargo nets and more!
- 4 ziplines at up to 650 feet long, including a new zipline over a pond!
- And a 35-foot-high giant swing!
Requirements to monkey with us:
- Standing flat-footed with arms extended above your head, you must be able to reach 5’9”; children who can reach 5’4” may participate on the adult courses as long as they are accompanied by an adult (18 years or older).
- Weight limit: 250 pounds
NEW for 2013 - Monkey Trunks Kids' Courses at all 3 Locations!
- Smaller scale for our littlest monkeys. Our kids' platforms are approx 6' off the ground.
- Kids' courses have 6-8 challenges, all with an 80' zipline at the finish!
- All kids' course participants must be able to reach 4' above their heads, standing flatfooted.
- All kids' course participants will have to pass a ground school safety class.
- Adults are not allowed on the course, but are welcome to stay on the ground for encouragement and pictures! Parents must remain on the property while their children are using the course.
- The price for the kids' course is $29. There is no time limit and participants should allow for 2 hours to complete the course.
Monkey Trunks offers affordable and reasonable admission costs to its three attractions in northern New England.
The 2013 season is now in full swing! We will be open to monkeys 7
days a week starting June 22!
Below is the pricing information for our Monkey Trunks courses. We offer a variety of admission tickets and passes to meet your needs.
June 22nd - Season's End = $49
Book right now online or call (603) 367-4427 before your spot gets filled!
Call now for great group rates!
Directions to Monkey Trunks – Weirs Beach, NH
Monkey Trunks is located at 579 Endicott St. North, Weirs Beach/Laconia, NH 03246
From I-93 (north and south):
Follow I-93 North to Exit 23 (New Hampton/Bristol).
Turn right onto Route 104 East, and follow it to its termination at a traffic light.
Turn right again onto Route 3 South, and follow for 2.5 to 3 miles.
Monkey Trunks is on the left, directly next to Funspot.
View Larger Map
All visitors who would like to monkey around on our zipline and ropes course must fill out a waiver to participate in the fun at Monkey Trunks.
Adult Disclaimer - Weirs Beach, NH
Child Disclaimer – All locations